Welcome to ASRANet
ASRANet offers courses mainly in maritime and civil engineering disciplines. These courses include Ships, Offshore structures, submarine structures, renewable energy structures and others. The courses deals with the first principle design and related codified rules. Most of these courses are delivered On-line and the duration ranges from 1-3 days.
The various courses in different areas are as follows:
- Basic Naval Architecture (3 days)
- Design of Ship Structures (2 days)
- Distortion Control in Ship Building (2 days)
- Advanced Analysis and Design of Offshore Structures (2 days)
- Dynamics of Fixed Offshore Structures (2 days)
- Floating Offshore Structures (2 days)
- Open FAST programme (1 day)
- Foundation Design of Offshore Wind Turbine Structures (2 days)
- Design & Analysis of Floating Wind Turbine Structures (2 days)
- Analysis & Design of Submarine Structures (2 days)
- Risk Analysis & Reliability Engineering (2 days)
- Introduction to Structural Reliability (1 day)
- Fatigue and Fracture Mechanics (2 days)
- Corrosion Engineering (1 day)
FIRE & BLAST
- Engineering Structures Under Fire & Blast (2 days)
- Fire Simulation Software – CFD Simulation (1 day)
- Seismic Assessment of Safety-Related Structures (2 days)
- Earthquake Engineering Software Solutions (1 day)
ASRANet develop and offer a wide range of conferences. These conferences establish forums in which experts and non-experts can assemble to pass on their expertise as well as learn and share in each other’s knowledge. They are an excellent opportunity to keep up to date with the latest developments in the marine and structural engineering industries.
ASRANet have run numerous conferences, the proceeding of these are available upon request. If you require any information about obtaining the proceedings, please do not hesitate to ask.
A list of the forthcoming conferences is shown listed below.